2012 currently has 638 notes tagged as quotes love quote cute love

I love you you not because of whatever you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm in your area. Being deeply in love with you makes each morning worth waking up for. In case a hug represented how much I enjoyed you, I'd hold you in my own arms forever.

 2012 currently has 638 notes tagged as quotes love quote cute love

I love you your personality very much and I wish to spend the others of my entire life together with you. I'd spend the complete day in your biceps and triceps easily could. The days distributed to you will be the most valuable occasions of my entire life.

AS I watch you rest or we're just considering each other, Personally i think so grateful that I've a wonderful, adoring, lovely, and funny sweetheart as if you. You received my heart and soul when you glanced at me so you swept me off my legs with just one single kiss. Kissing you is similar to getting your person, when i am your biggest admirer.

Images with 2012 currently has 638 notes tagged as quotes love quote cute love

Cuddling couples sleeping kushandwizdom love quotes kushandwizdom

 Cuddling couples sleeping kushandwizdom love quotes kushandwizdom

currently has 197 notes tagged as love love quotes relationship quotes

 currently has 197 notes tagged as love love quotes relationship quotes

Short quotes, love quotes poems, About quotes tumblr, poems

Short quotes, love quotes poems, About quotes tumblr, poems

tumblr_n2fgopsiuV1tsmv8so1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2fgopsiuV1tsmv8so1_500.jpg
Source: Cuddling couples sleeping kushandwizdom love quotes kushandwizdom